The purpose of the Ferguson Valley Marketing and Promotions Inc
(FVMP) Farmers and Producers’ Market is to help producers,
processors and local artisans to sell their goods direct to the
public, near their source of origin, creating benefits to both the
market participants and the local community.
Producers must have grown, bred, caught, pickled, brewed, smoked or baked the goods themselves or constructed them from local raw materials. Where there is a perceived need for specific produce not currently sold at the market, this product can be sourced from outside the local area, but must be sold at the market by the producer or an employee of the producer. The selection of produce and goods available at the Farmers and Producers’ Market will vary with season.
The Ferguson Valley Farmers and Producers’ Market will:
1. Provide a focus for, and act as facilitator in the promotion
of producers of the Region resulting in growth, development and
promotion of regional produce.
2. Provide growers and artisans with the opportunity to network and develop their skills and, through direct contact with their customers, gain greater knowledge of customer requirements.
3. Regularly provide a variety of local and quality fresh produce and selected cottage crafts of an affordable nature to the residents of and visitors to the Shire of Dardanup and surrounding region.
4. Provide an atmosphere that builds on our sense of community.
5. Provide a variety of fresh produce grown within the region.
6. Provide an opportunity for the consumer to purchase directly from the producer.
7. Provide a place where people can shop in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
The primary aim of the market is to develop a friendly and social environment where consumers and producers are brought together.
You can download the full Charter document by clicking on the
Stallholders can have a stall at the market from just $6 per
week (if taking an annual membership of Ferguson Valley Marketing
and Promotions Inc), or $35 per week casual rate (fee currently
waived). The fee includes a 2.4 metre x 2.4 metre gazebo and
trestle table. Find out more by downloading the Schedule of Fees
document (click on the link below). To become a member of Ferguson
Valley Marketing and Promotions Inc, go to About Us on this website
and download a Membership Prospectus and Application Form. In
addition to a low-cost stall at the weekly markets, there are many
other Member Benefits to promote your business.
Making a booking
To make a booking for the market, you should fill out and submit the Stallholders Booking Form at least 12 days prior to the market you wish to attend. Late bookings cannot always be guaranteed a site. (Click on the link below to download the Stallholders Booking Form).
For more information on making a booking, please phone market
coordinator Tony Jenour on 9726 3012.
See the Market Details and Forms below.
About the markets
Eaton Farmers Market is owned and operated by Ferguson Valley
Marketing and Promotions Inc, a not-for-profit business association
with the aim of developing the Shire of Dardanup as a vibrant and
sustainable community. The markets are located at the Eaton Fair
Shopping Centre under arrangement with the centre's owner, Citygate
Properties. FVMP and the markets have no association
with any tenants of the shopping centre.
Eaton Market Details and Forms
|FVMP - Farmers Market Charter 2011.pdf (88.67 kbytes)|
|Schedule of Fees 2011.pdf (51.03 kbytes)|
|Stallholders Booking Form 2011.pdf (66.67 kbytes)|